Thursday 29 March 2012

Introducing ~ Mr and Mrs Fab

Well thats it ~ Done and Dusted. What a day. Started out with Mum Fab calling on Skype at 5 AM. Yep you read that right. Seriously ...MUM...Have you not heard of Googling Time Zones?????? We could not figure out what the annoying bloody noise was!!! We missed the call as we stumbled around in the dark trying to figure it out. We didnt call back but appreciated the gesture *blink blink*
Bit of a room tidy then I had to go and be beautified which was a long and arduous process. The gorgeous girl who did my makeup was Jill and she was wonderful. Absolutely beautiful to look at and extremely good at her craft. She has actually done the makeup of a couple of movie stars ........ not being a name dropper.........
Sam was my hairdresser and The Spa at Bellagio is very swish. I then had to kill an hour waiting for the whole thing to happen so I basically just went and sat out on the Patio.
Had a moment or two and had one where I simply wished I was home and curled up on the sofa but got over it and made the trek down to The Chapels. As you can see my flowers were seriously divine and I could not have been happier with them. Mr Fab just stood and blinked when I came out and just leaned in and told me how beautiful I was. I had to include a pic of the Fab Tote Bag because DAMN if it is not seriously Vegasy!!! Made me laugh out loud. The Photographer took us to a few other places to take some more pics. I must mention. I wore a bracelet loaned to me by Katy Redmond and I also wore my Dads ring. He was given the ring for his 21st Birthday so I kinda felt it would be the right thing to wear it. I wore Mums old Eternity ring that Dad had given her as well. We are both now exhausted ~ like now that its over we can both relax. Mr Fab told me I now have to be a good wife and do everything...then he realised I already do bahahahahahahahahahaha. Back at the room we found a sensational Fruit Bowl and Hand made Chocs from our wonderful friends, Ken and Vicki , and our much loved baby boy Dexter the Wonder Dog.
We got changed out of our wedding finery and went down to dinner at the Cantonese Restaurant called Jasmine. Oh My Gawd!!! It was beautiful and we really REALLY enjoyed our meal and the service was amazing. Came back upstairs and found a most amazing table with wine and choc dipped strawberries waiting for us with a note from our Katy and also a note from the Hotel Manager. All very nice I can tell you. Well Fab Readers ~ Mrs Green is buggered. I thankyou all for your kind words and wishes and wish you could have shared the day with us. It was very quick but incredibly lovely and mere words cannot describe how we both feel. Mr Fab just kept looking at me and telling me I was beautiful???? Oh and he winked at me a couple of times....saucy minx that he is.
Photographer at 10 tomorrow then a couple of errands and then we are going to Walk The Strip and just look at everything we can. I will load some pics if I can as I am not sure how that works. I know we get 12 photos but we cant upload until we get home!!!
Love and miss you all and again ~ Mr and Mrs Ron Green thankyou so very much for all your love.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations...loving your blogs...almost like we're there ourselves! Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again, so honoured to have been able to watch it all and I know we did all feel we were there with you today, so thankyou fr letting us share this trip and this day with you x can I just say again how beautiful you are Tracy, and today you were radiant. Ronnie looked seriously spunky and you both looked so happy and in love you made me cry <3 enjoy the rest of your trip, can't wait to see you both when you're home x

    ReplyDelete