Tuesday 27 March 2012

Random Vegas Randomness

Good Morning Las Vegas!!!! The ducks were just walking across the street randomly..........I had to take a snap. It struck me a quite odd. A day of complete random nothingness but still super fun. So lets see ~ start with a huge pot of coffee at 7 am delivered to the room. You dont have tea and coffee facilities in the room as they want you out there spending that money baby!!! We decided to return the hire car at what we now know was one day early. We lost money of course BUT what we saved in Mr Fabs stress levels from NOT driving in Vegas traffic? Priceless!!!! We both almost had a mini breakdown driving ACROSS the road to the Paris. We delivered the car and wandered about the Paris which is basically ...a Paris street INSIDE a building complete with sunny blue skies????? Its quite bizarre but ohhh ahhhhh woooowwwwwww sort of thing. We decided to walk the supposed two blocks to Paradise street to get Mr Fabs suit. Now 2 Blocks in American speak is way different to 2 Blocks in Aussie speak. Start at 9.40 arrived at destination at about 11.15 but happy that we walked and at least got some exercise???? *gag spit cough*. He selected his suit and the Rental lady was about 3 feet tall so I amused myself as I am want to do at Mr Fabs expense.....
It definitely was not as expensive as we thought it would be and it was lovely to see him get a little bit excited. He selected what color he wanted in the tie and vest and I must say he made an excellent choice. Looked mighty handsome I can tell you! We grabbed a cab back to the hotel which was also a pleasant surprise as the driver was a helpful chap who sent us in the right direction for a few things we wanted to do. One of which is the Outlet stores. Thats tomorrow after the Limo ride to the Nevada courthouse to get the license.
Have I mentioned you can smoke EVERYWHERE here????? Its quite disconcerting as we are used to non smoking everything. Oh and we had been told by a few people that cocktail waitress will walk around and give you free drinks....well maybe they do when you can find one. Mr F finally got it all sorted and was happilly drinking rum and coke and giving everyone tips *rolls eyes* when I last saw him.
I also grabbed some snaps of The Cosmopolitan Hotel for Vicki. Its HUGE and next door to The Bellagio. We also found Sephora. Our youngest wanted Sephora Makeup and accessories for her birthday (she had given us a pretty darn clear and concise list)  so we popped in and enjoyed shopping for her bids and bods. We mentioned she was being spoilt for her birthday and the lovely girls there popped in some surprises which was nice. Every time I said OK that's fine...they showed Mr Fab something and he said Oh ok yeah toss that in to........sigh. Didn't take them long to figure out what a softie he is. ( Bit like our Fab girls back in The Bah).
So back to The Bellagio to drop everything back in the room. Downstairs for some lunch and we decided to go and check out the Chapel to see whats happening on Wednesday the 28th March at 4pm........We met our Wedding Coordinator ~ Helen. It still does my head in that we even have a Wedding anything let alone someone who organizes it all. The Chapel is small but its just us and there is a gorgeous stain glass window at the back. We are emailing Mish and Mark to ask them how much we tip the Celebrant as they are not allowed to tell us a figure for fear of losing their jobs???????
Mr Fab then wanted some of the Tracy Fab Winnings so he could play Blackjack. I eventually got incredibly bored so came back upstairs and have not seen him for quite some time. I figure he needed some Mr Fab time to smoke and just chill and I know he enjoys playing Blackjack. He asked me for more but I said I didnt have any on me......*whistles loudly*
Suffice to say ~ left him over an hour ago so he must be doing ok!!!!
Oh and this picture of gorgeous glam ciggie lighters is just because I absolutely could not resist the bling of it all and HAD to get one for our friend Vicki as we know she is like me and attracted to shiny things....bahahahahahahahaha. Black and Diamondy for her and Pink and Diamondy for me! Scuse me I have to light a ciggie...............

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The lighters are so YOU! X and loving the photos- gorgeous! Keep your camera out, and your loyal audience wants to see mr fab and yourself in them!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the photo and thank you for the Fabulous lighter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures with your blog!

    ReplyDelete